Newgrounds 10th Tribute Newgrounds 10th Tribute

Touching *sniff*

Its so wonderful...It gave me gas...(*fart)

TANKMEN TANKMEN

........................

No comment just one word.
DAMN!!!!

JESUS - A Tribute JESUS - A Tribute

Hail the Lord!

FINALLY SOME UNDERSTANDING! I t would be amazing more if you were to create a game in tribute to jesus about his story of life and death!Anyhow good one!!!!

Tumbang Preso Tumbang Preso

Who are you!!

That's our favourite game!!! Are you in the Philippines? Anyhow you put a tarsier in there an endangered animal in our country. Ahhh! Damn you!
But great twist though!

Madness Mod Tutorial Madness Mod Tutorial

Helper??

Whoah!A flash tutorial!Have'nt seen many guides about these things.Its rare to see someone make a tutorial or guide on flash.Very interesting and very helpful.Whatever this game/movie may turn out to be it falls in the category of Flash Animation.

Good Job Dude!Keep it up ^^

Monster Basement Monster Basement

OMFG!!

Woa man!!!That is some piece of work you did there.It's amazing having to consider the fact that I need to re format my laptop because of slow connection.Its really amazing but I would more like it if it were like zombie Inglor with action and adventure to double the fun.Dude you are one piece of Good flash and amazing storyline making.

-Orr- Four Brave Champions -Orr- Four Brave Champions

You still Rock!

You have done so much to GodLimitations and now you are starting to do it in Castle Crashers.Damn it man! You rule!!

Hellish Nightmare Hellish Nightmare

Shocking!

Need I say more....
The music is funked first its soft then......blam!!!My ears exploded.
Anyway hope more of this comes out.Just make it louder.

Rock on!! ^^

jdh504 responds:

haha glad to know I made your ears explode, that was definitely intentional, thanks for the review man, glad you liked the song, I appreciate it.

{Midnight} {Midnight}

Awesome!!

You got to admit it is really catchy and really funk.I heard that in many movies and game.Could'nt take it of my head.This is really sweet.Feels a little creepy though which is the beauty of it!

Happy listening!! ^^